We had a Ninja Party (post coming soon!) for my son’s 7th Birthday. Obviously having a weapon was a necessity. We made Nunchuks to give every child upon completion of their Ninja Training Course. It was quite simple and fun to make these! And they looked pretty convincing, even though they were only toilet paper rolls and elastic cord!
- Toilet paper rolls- two per Nunchuk
- Rope or cord, about a foot in length
- Stapler and staples
- Black paint and paint brush
- Paint the toilet paper rolls black, allow to dry
- Cut the cord into proper lengths
- Use the lighter to melt the ends so they don’t fray
- Staple the cord into the toilet paper roll at each end
We made ten of these and the kids loved them! And the best part is that it really didn’t take long at all!