Happy Valentine’s Day!! I never really cared much for Valentine’s Day in the past, but with all that’s going on in the world, it’s nice to have an excuse to celebrate, and change the pace of a week. So here we are anticipating Valentine’s Day!
My kids have three Valentine’s Day parties in the next several days. One I signed up for because I thought they wouldn’t get a party, one is just the five of us (if you want to celebrate with your family or children you should check out these ideas, “Valentine’s Day Ideas for Families,”) and now my daughters also have a party with our homeschool co-op. That’s a whole lot of Valentine’s Day cards. Yes, I could stop by a dollar store and grab some, but I like to pinch pennies when I can, so I hopped on PicMonkey to make these lovely cards.
I made some Bible based (with some normal lovey-dovey) Valentine’s Day cards for my kids to take to church on Sunday, and I also made some cute little animal pun Valentine’s Day cards. I thought you guys might have some use for them, too! For best results I recommend that you print these FREE printables on white card stock, but plain printer paper works too- that’s what I used. First up I’ll show you the Bible-based Valentine’s Day cards!
Bible Based Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids
These are the Bible verses from whence I took the portions above:
- 1 John 4:8 “Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:8 “Love never fails.”
- Mark 12:30 “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.”
To Download these Free Christian Printable Valentine’s Cards click here:
Cute Animal Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids
Aren’t these adorable? These animal pun Valentine’s Day cards are just the sweetest…if I do say so myself! Okay, fine, they’re not all puns, (confession) because I couldn’t come up with anything for the elephant or the giraffe. Post your ideas for those in the comments, and if there’s an awesome one I’ll change the printable.
And, bonus, these Valentine’s for kids are free printables! This is what these kid-friendly printable Valentine’s Day cards say:
- Giraffe: “Be Mine”
- Owl: “I’ll owl-ways be your friend”
- Hippopotamus: “Hippo Valentine’s Day!”
- Elephant: “Be my Valentine”
- Lion: “You’re special! I’m not Lion!”
- Sheep: “Will Ewe by Mine?”
- Bear: “I can’t bear how special you are!”
- Rabbit: “I’m so hoppy we’re friends!”
To Download these Free Printable Valentine’s Cards click here:
If you want more options you could check out some of my previous Valentine’s Day Cards, “Free Colouring Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids” and “DIY Valentine’s For Kids.” The first post is cards for your kids to colour, the second is making your own paper cards.
I hope you find something you like here, and that you can make Valentine’s Day special for your little ones!