Dads! Download this now!!
Mother’s Day is in 9 days. Are you shocked? Horrified? Stumped? Well, But First We Craft has got you covered with this adorable Free Printable Personalized Mug Wrap! All you have to do is download, print, help your precious little one(s) to fill it out and tape it around a mug when you’re bringing Mommy her morning cup of tea or coffee! It’s as simple as that. You will love the answers you get to these questions!
NOTE: I made two different versions of this. One for little kids and one for older kids. I had my tween niece and nephew approve the questions for the older kid one, so your children will be sure to find one that’s age appropriate!
But, Jessica, can I only put this on a mug?
Well, I’m so glad you asked. No, of course not! Here is a list of places, starting with a myriad beverages, where I’d love to find this on Mother’s Day!
- Mug of Coffee
- Tea Cup
- Water Bottle
- Juice Glass
- Bottle of Wine
- Around my cutlery
- Around the steering wheel
- Around my dumbbells (just kidding, I don’t have dumbbells, but I’m sure many moms do!)
- Inside my novel
- Around my brush
- Around a bouquet of flowers
- In a card
- Used as a card (your child can draw a picture or write a note inside)
- Around the fridge door handle
- Around the vacuum (on second thought, don’t put it on my vacuum handle or it’ll be weeks until I find it)
Each printable has three wraps. You can print and share, or fill out three for one child. It might be interesting to fill out one every other day this week and see what different answers you get!
Okay, without further ado, here is the Little Kid Version:
Older Kid Version:
Mother’s Day Tips:
Mother’s Day doesn’t have to be expensive. Most Moms just want to be hugged and told that they’re important and loved. A break from everyday chores is always welcome, so is a sleep in! Maybe, if you don’t cook, you could grab a meal from the frozen section of your grocery store. Here are some more ideas:
To celebrate Mom on Mother’s Day you can:
- Go for a walk together
- Pick a bouquet of wild flowers from your local meadow, forest
- Make a card or draw a picture
- Give Mom an hour alone to read, have a bath, or do whatever relaxes her
- Get her her favourite snack
- Have ice cream or popsicles
- Clean up after meals so she can sit and relax
- Prepare food that is easy to clean up so Mom doesn’t end up having to help
- Dress up and take pictures of Mom and her kids
I want to hear from you Moms!
What easy and inexpensive thing would make Mother’s Day special for you? What special things has your family done to show how much they love you?
I hope all you Moms out there have a fantastic Mother’s Day, and that you take the day to reflect on how blessed you are to be a Mom. I know that’s what I’ll be doing!